From that time on, the world was hers for the reading....


Monday, August 1, 2011

Must Read: Forgotten

When I'm bored, I spend a ridiculous amount of time on Facebook. I know I'm not alone in this addiction, which makes me feel less guilty. Facebook has become nothing more than marketing, and it's creepy the way it takes your status update and immediately churns out 10 ads about the topic at hand or, worse, suggests 10 random strangers who like or talk about the same things.

Anyway, as I share my book blog with Facebook friends, I get a lot of book ads and suggestions. This is a GOOD thing. A few days ago, I saw the book cover for  Forgotten by Cat Patrick and was intrigued. I immediately clicked "like" and added the book to my "must read" list.

Synopsis:
Each night at precisely 4:33 am, while sixteen-year-old London Lane is asleep, her memory of that day is erased. In the morning, all she can "remember" are events from her future. London is used to relying on reminder notes and a trusted friend to get through the day, but things get complicated when a new boy at school enters the picture. Luke Henry is not someone you'd easily forget, yet try as she might, London can't find him in her memories of things to come.


When London starts experiencing disturbing flashbacks, or flash-forwards, as the case may be, she realizes it's time to learn about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future.

For more information on Cat Patrick, visit:
@seecatwrite
catpatrick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...