From that time on, the world was hers for the reading....


Monday, July 18, 2011

The Green Valley Book Fair

Last Wednesday, I traveled to Mt. Crawford, VA to attend The Green Valley Book Fair, which had over 500,000 new books discounted 60%-90% off retail price. It was like a little piece of heaven on earth. I spent hours walking around the enormous store and could have stayed the entire day.

I spent less than $30 for a decent stack of books.

 

I'm definitely going back in the fall.

For more information on The Green Valley Book Fair, visit:
gvbookfair.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a cool stack of new books!!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower.
    WOW! $30! That's pretty good for the amount you bought! Sooooo lucky ;)

    Happy Reading :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow, Caroline! =)
    I know, right? I can't wait to go back in the fall and see what other deals I can get.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...